- This device was developed and manufactured in Germany by MAG & More, a specialist in the TMS field for more than 15 years. Received FDA clearance on May 2018 for both the 37.5 and 18 minute protocol for adult patients with treatment resistant depression (individuals who have failed antidepressant medications).
Blossom TMS Therapy System
- This device from SABERS Medical has recieved clearance for both the 37.5 and 18 minute protocol to treat major depression. SABERS medical specializes in devices for therapy of patients with mental health disorders and distributes these devices to over 20 countries.
BrainsWay Deep TMS
- This device received 3 unique FDA-cleared indications. Deep TMS remains to be the only TMS treatment with signficiant clincal studies for OCD and smoking addiction. BrainsWay is a global leader in advanced noninvasive neurostimulation treatments for mental health disorders.
- This device, Manufactured by Neurosoft Ltd., is a global leader in TMS technology since 1996 with thousands of TMS machines operating in the US and across the world. They have received regulatory clearance in more than 25 countries. Both the 37.5 and 18 minute treatment for major depressive disorder in adult patients have been cleared by the FDA.
- Magstim pioneered transcranial magnetic stimulation over 25 years ago. In 2019, Magstim received FDA clearance for StimGuide, the first TMS navigation system developed for clinical settings.
MagVenture TMS Therapy
- This device was used in the world's largest RCT with TMS comparing the standard 37.5 minute protocol to the newly updated 3 minute theta burst protocol. This study fount that theta burst is just as safe and effective as the standard TMS treatment. In 2018, MagVenture received FDA clearance for the "Express TMS" 3 minute protocol. They also have FDA clearance for the 37 minute and 18 minute protocol.
Neurostar Advanced Therapy
- Neuronetics, Inc. is the market leader for TMS with Neurostar Advanced Therapy. In 2008, Neurostar was the first TMS treatment to be cleared by the FDA to treat major depression. Neurostar's safety and efficacy is supported by the thre world's largest depression outcomes registry.
- To better personalize TMS treatments, Nextstim has developed SmartFocus technology where it allows the physician to define a patients TMS target site using the patients MRI scan and has visual confirmation that the therapy is always on target.